1) How do you provide crypto liquidity?
We provide liquidity for cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency/fiat trades by integrating with the top crypto exchanges in the world, such as Bitfinex, Binance, and others. We are always expanding our relationship with crypto exchanges to continually improve our spreads for you.
2) Do you also provide traditional liquidity for Forex, stocks, etc?
Yes. Although Global Liquidity prides itself in becoming the most competitive crypto liquidity provider in the world, we do also offer traditional liquidity solutions for Forex, stocks, commodities, etc.
3) What exchanges do you use?
The exchanges we currently work with are:
However, we are constantly working to add more if it proves to be beneficial to our clients.
4) Are you compatible with MT4 and MT5?
Yes. We can easily integrate your broker with our liquidity regardless of the trading platform you offer your clients. We offer a FiX API 4.4 for connections.
5) How does aggregation work to provide tighter spreads?
The best way to show you how we can tighten our spreads though aggregation is through the following image:
Please bare in mind that we choose the exchange offering the best bid price and aggregate it with the exchange offering the best ask price to provide you the absolute best spread possible.
6) Can we see all the details of our trades?
Yes. Upon request, we can provide a full audit of the flow of your trades placed with us.
7) Can we mark up or mark down your spreads for our clients?
Yes. The prices we offer you are for you. Marking them up or down for your clients is completely up to you.
8) Do you use Straight Through Processing (STP)?
Yes. We process your order straight through to provide the lowest latency possible.
9) Are you regulated?
We are in the process of becoming regulated in Vanuatu.
10) We want to start a Forex broker. Can you provide an all-in-one solution for us?
Absolutely! Aside from providing reliable and competitive liquidity, we can also set everything up for you. This includes your desktop and mobile MT4 /MT5/Webtrader, your Client Relationship Management (CRM) software (client/admin back-end), plus VIP support to ensure your broker runs smoothly. Please get in touch with us by filling out this form with as much detail as possible, and we’ll be sure to respond quickly. We’re happy to build a custom plan for you, so don’t delay. Contact us today!
11) What are your fees? Does Global Liquidity have a minimum monthly fee?
Since we are rewarded with the highest volume tier with some of the top exchanges due to our trading volume, we get charged very low fees, so the total charge to you as a client would only be 0.11% PS which is included in the spread.
12) What are your overnight financing conditions?
We charge swap fees of 25% per annum.
13) Stream or RFQ?
The Stream is via FiX API 4.4.
15) What is the actual trade process? End to end?
End-client sends trade to broker. Broker sends trade further to us. We send trade to one of the exchanges we work with. Exchange fills trade and gives back price. We price pass down via broker to End-client.
16) Where is your pricing engine located?
Virginia AWS data centre.
17) What currencies can you offer us against USD and GBP?
All cryptos we offer against USD and we can also offer against GBP through synthetic symbols.
18) Do you charge commission?
Our commission is 0.01% per side but it’s included in the spread, so there is no separate commission to be paid.
19) What credit lines do you offer?
We offer a credit line of 1:5 for EU companies we are confident with (on every 1000$ deposit you get 5000$ credit line. It needs to get immediately topped up if equity goes into the credit line and it needs to get balanced at the start of each month to the initial capital in order to avoid that the credit line gets adjusted.
20) What platform is Global Liquidity using using, is it FIX compliant? Can we receive price via FIX?
You would need a FIX 4.4 API to integrate with us. But in terms of platform, you can use any e.g.: MT4 or your own, to integrate with us.
21) What are the options for setting automatic or semi-automatic switching between books?
We manage that part. The aggregator merges both books automatically. We can also stream an exchange separately if that would be interesting to a client.
22) What are your margin requirements?
That would depend on your positions. Leverage is 1:10 on cryptos.
23) In terms of payment, what currencies do you accept?
We can accept payment in form of GBP, EUR, USD and all major cryptocurrencies, so, for example, if you deposit with us with Bitcoin, we can use the spot exchange rate and convert to USD.
24) What is the aggregator you are using
We use an in-house tool.
25) Where is your bank located?
26) Are you a public company?
No, we are a Limited company.
27) What is the company capital?
The company was formed initially with the minimum capital requirements. However due to company growth it has around 5 million USD operational capital.